Thursday 7 January 2010

wasters, wankers, weemen lend me your eyes;

Mood: Fantastic
Album: Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
Quote: "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail." - Abraham Maslow
TV Show: Arrested Development


Time to get this blog thing going again.

Im doing some typing on this notepad thingy on my iphone. It takes me close to two hours to get to work these days so might as well keep myself busy and my fingers motoring to stop them from falling over in this weather. I am really going to need to get a car asap, oh and one of those things you need for a car. A license.

I had a choice of either moving close to work which is located in a bit of a shithole or staying where I am and commuting. Ive only been doing the commute for a few weeks now and its beginning to get the better of me.

My lack of blogging: I had high hopes last year and started off very well. 70 posts in the first quarter, then 15 in march and fourteen for the rest of the year. DISGRACEFUL!

Anyway of course Im going to do alot better this year I promise.

2 comments:

Toners said...

Welcome back man.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Jack!

Two hour commute?!?!? Holy hell that's shite! My worst commute in San Diego gridlock was an hour and a 1/2 and I thought that was hell! Are you going to stay close to Archway?
And if you need driving lessons I'm always available!! lol :P

I look forward to reading more posts....

....as you promised.

P.S. Bon Iver is the bees knees.