Wednesday 20 May 2009

The sex list

When I was twelve I used to keep a list of the amount of girls I had snogged. Well bored in work tonight I created another list as I wasnt sure of the magic number.

No im not going to tell you the magic number!

When you start dating a girl, the question eventually comes "How many sexual partners have you had?"

This usually strikes a bit of a panic button in me. In the past ive lied and lied and then lied some more. I then thought I would just divide the number in 2 and tell anyone in future thats what it was. Well I remember the look of disgust I got with that answer.

Is their a right answer to this God awful question?

Its a real no mans land question.

If you say less than 5, they will think your some relationship guy and will probably scare them off.

If you say more than 10 they will think your a whore.

In defence of women, if you ask them the same question and they told me they had two guys before me. I would be thinking, YA FUCKIN SLUT!

3 comments:

abby. said...

Ah yes the sharing of the roster, always a fun moment in relationships. I think you claimed to me once that your number was somewhere around .... well Ill spare you and not write it here. Casanova.

Anonymous said...

I always tell them I'm a virgin because my mother wouldn't put out.

B said...

When you were 12?!

Lord I was crap(per).