Friday 3 July 2009

Glastonbury how i do miss you my sweet lady...

Im still in glastonbury I cant believe its gone mode...

Il blog about it when im in a less mourning mood...

This Libertines song is how i feel right now

Well is it cruel or kind
Not to speak my mind
And to lie to you
Rather than hurt you
Well, I'll confess all of my sins
After several large gins
But still I'll hide from you
And hide what's inside from you

And alarm bells ring
When you say your heart still sings
When you're with me
Oh wont you please forgive me

But I no longer hear the music
Oh no no no no no

And all the memories of the pubs
And the clubs and the drugs and the tubs
We shared together
Will stay with me forever

But all the highs and the lows
And the tos and the fros
They left me dizzy
Oh darling, please forgive me

But I no longer hear the music
Oh no no no no no

1 comment:

Toners said...

Hopefully you'll be able to blog the experience soon mate. Really wanna go next year