Tuesday 21 July 2009

My viewing pleasure

Since I can almost quote "The Big Bang Theory" line for line it was time for something new or time for a return to a blast from the past. A show that I had well and truly forgotten about but one which I loved watching while I grew up. Any ideas? Samantha Janus was in it and the ginger haired guy and the guy who wouldn't leave the house. It was called Game on and I remember at the time of its airing I was 11 or 12 and fell deeply in love with Ms Janus. I never made the connection that this was the woman who has been on eastenders for the last two years. Shes just not as adorable hot anymore. I still would though.

Game on was a bit of a throwback to Friends, the three 20 something year olds it revolved around were complete fuck ups and their lives went from one disaster to a next.


Check out Game on at surfthechannel, all three series are their for your viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

Toners said...

Wow, had forgotten all about that show. Must check it out.

abby. said...

Must. Find. Show....

Brett said...

The saying goes that “There's a book inside all of us”, well here is a chance to let your book out. The wonderful people over at Blurb have given me 3 vouchers worth £30 off a Blurb book and to be in with a chance at winning all you need to do is pop over to my blog 365 to 42 and follow the instructions.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

talk about blast from the past - I feel old now!