Wednesday 2 April 2008

"Bertie il see ya for a pint in Fagans and you can tell me all about it."

11 years in office is a remarkable achievement and the country has come a long way under his leadership. Celtic Tiger, Northern Ireland peace process and drinking in more pubs in Drumcondra than I do to name but a few of his legendary achievements. Politics is going to be very dour affair now with Edna Blah Blah Kenny complaining every day of the week and I never really like Brian Cowen, he is just a dull, unpolished and uninspiring man. The next election should be alot closer with Fianna Fail losing some seats in Dublin. Noel Ahern resides over my constituency and I dont really know anything about him apart from he is Bertie's big brother. I know alot of people my age who have been involved with Fianna Fail and these people are not bad people but they could fuck up a cup of coffee given half a chance. We need a voice and its needed now. Dont be surprised to see an early General Election due to this madness. Berties secretary seems to have forced the hand of his colleague's and he has been pushed aside. A sad day for a man who reigned over our countries most successful years.

"I'm not answering what I got for my Holy Communion money, my Confirmation money, what I got for my birthday, what I got for anything else, I'm not into that."

Im not telling them either.

No comments: