Monday 14 April 2008

Quotes of the week

Ian Holloway on Ronaldo

"The kid makes you sick. He looks the part, he walks the part, he is the part. He's six-foot something, fit as a flea, good-looking - he's got to have something wrong with him.Hopefully he's hung like a hamster! That would make us all feel better!"

Eamon Dunphy taking the piss out of Liam Brady.
"Thats because you missed the bus, you were doing press conferences all day."

Nick Hornby
"But I'd felt as if I'd pissed my life away in the same way that you can piss money away. I'd had a life, full of kids and wives and jobs and all the usual stuff, and I'd somehow managed to mislay it. No, you see, that's not right. I knew where my life was, just as you know where the money goes when you piss it away. I hadn't mislaid it at all. I'd spent it."

No comments: