Song: Maxi Priest - Close to you
Feeling: Open minded
Playing: Mario Kart Wii
Reading: Michael J Fox's Bio
Turning 25, sure does suck. Half way to 50, a quarter of a century, etc etc etc ...(as performed by Yul Brynner in the King and I.) Decided to have a party in the house to celebrate. The Neiller fella brought around some Bollinger and we seemed to go through about 3 bottles of Jagey. Anyway you think they would have let me win at twister on my birthday but no, I was the first to bite the dust. I did a mean version of Dont stop me now on singstar though. 5 years to 30, so I thought it might be an idea to have some sort of five year plan. It might be easier to decide what I actually want out of the next five years, than where I will be. But then what should be included in the 5 year plan, should it be some type of career plan or something a bit more personal. I think I will do some High Fidelity style Top 5 lists.
1. Finish contract with JP and go on to bigger and better things, preferably in London.
2. Become certified in all SQl and SYBASE.
3. Make as many contacts as possible within the business.
4. Hit 500 sterling a day contract.
5. Start going to work on time.
1. Write at least two more books.
2. Take an acting course
3. Take a directing course
4. Do some travelling, around Europe and Asia.
5. Get a 6 pack haha
Realistic things I can buy
1. Hugo Boss suit and shoes
2. Nice BMW
4. Every movie Al Pacino was ever in.
5. Projector screen
coke, mousse and snes
8 years ago