Monday 19 January 2009

Why that dude added me on facebook?


So I got to the bottom of it. He started some gay group about us all being in one of either two first class classes and tagged me in my Holy Communion pic. Im the one with the big pissed off head on me. I remember this very clearly, I had been told off by the teacher just before this pic. I was told off alot in school, I was a cheeky little fuck. Not much has changed. Im the one on the left standing right in front of the teacher. THE AULD BITch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's legend. You do look quite pissed off. Creating Facebook groups for people you went to school with is creepy. College I can understand but anything else is just weird.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha poor little John! I agree, that is creepiness. I guess some people have a lot of spare time on their hands.