Thursday 5 February 2009

A bit of good news

Just before Xmas I was told my contract would not be extended for another year as originally planned but for 3 months. There would be a review in March to see if I could then have another 3 months. In January it was announced that six staff from our team of 32 would be losing there jobs. I dont count in this number, I am actually number 33 but my wages are paid out of some other budget. I dont really understand it so I wont go into it. Im basically the foosball table they have in the corner that costs alot of money. Anyway, I have been told my job is now safe until July 7th when it will go under another review, so Im off to get drunk, toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent mate. Congrats.

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

may you continue to dodge the bullet - better buy a flack jacket hust in case though!