Thursday 19 February 2009

A pikey handshake

Last night I hosted a pro evo competition down the pub. Typically I got knocked out in the group stages but that left me plenty of drinking time. After the champion had been crowned we played a four player game. These two pikies asked if they could play on one of the other 3 playstations we had set up in the room. All of a sudden we noticed the screen went blank, we all looked over. They looked away.

"What the fuck are yous doing?"

I walked over they had unplugged the leads and were probably just about to do a runner. Of course this pikey was screaming at us for being suspicious of him and his mate and threatened to glass my friend blah blah blah. We all stood up and I thought it was going to kick off like something out of Snatch. Then the pikey said something incomprehensible in his drunk stupor, spat on his hand and offered it to my mate. We all shook this knackers hand and they fuckin left.

It wasn't that funny then, cant stop laughing now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose if you had have not let them play then they would have been more pissed. Still, sound like a pair of complete dopes.

Daily Daydreamer said...

Did he actually spit on his hand? And you...touched it??

I'm feel ill now :(

PaddyInEngland said...

@Shop girl - Yes i did, glad I didnt go first!