Wednesday 4 February 2009

Making an auld mix cd!

"The making of a great compilation tape, like breaking up, is hard to do and takes ages longer than it might seem. You gotta kick off with a killer, to grab attention. Then you got to take it up a notch, but you don't wanna blow your wad, so then you got to cool it off a notch. There are a lot of rules."

Yeah well I dont have Nick Hornbys number so someone will have to help me out. This is a cd for a certain someone. Never done this before, flowers and a red thong is alot easier. How many songs are you suppose to put on a mix cd? Somewhere between 12 and 20?

Now what to put on it? I only have one song in my head that I want to put on it. Its Ham Sandwiches Keep Sake. Now for the other fuckin 11 or 19. Do I put songs on it I like? Or songs I think she would like? Is that the same thing? The only concert I know shes been to is Take That in the summer but wasn't every girl? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Thing Il go with a single red rose and a red thong

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd go with a max of 12. It's a mix cd for a bird, not Now 32.

Tracks I'd include but it's just me:

Ash - Lost in You (slightly soppy but effective)
Bob Dylan - Sara
Delorentos - Eyes Open
Kings of Leon - I Want You

PaddyInEngland said...

Good man, toners I like KOL track and Dylan, dont think I have the Delorentos one and not sure about Ash.